| I say an update, but this family picture is a year old! |
So I wanted to catch up on our little family and let everyone know how each one is doing!
Clayton has got transferred to a detective last December (yay!). He loves it, and we love him being home everyday at 4:00. It's made a huge difference in our family, and the time we get to spend together.
| Ethan lost his two front teeth on vacation this summer! |
Ethan is in first grade and is smart as can be. He is as tech-y as ever, and we have to fight him constantly about playing outside or with his toys instead of on the DS, Wii or computer! He's a great big brother, though, and takes care of Jordyn all the time. He and Ben are best friends. I love to hear them laughing together. He loves animals and learning. He always gets library books that are about an animal or dinosaur, or types of rocks!
| Ben is the only one who would go along with my superman photo shoot to get ready for their superhero party! |
Ben is in pre-k this year, which was harder than it should have been! He still seems like my little baby. He loves to make people laugh and asks a million questions a day. He wants to know why the world spins, what people in China are doing right now, and what is the motivation behind every song on the radio.
![]() |
| 18 months and so big! |
Jordy is our little princess, and has every member of the family wrapped around her little "pingers". She talks up a storm, which cracks us up. Her favorite word is "no" and even though she can say complex things like "crazy" or "touch it" or even "don't touch my blanket", she hasn't mastered the word "yes" yet. She started in the nursery at church a few Sundays ago, and I miss her so much for those two hours! (I sneak down and peek at her like a psycho several times during that time)
I don't have much of anything new going on! I have, of course, picked themes for the upcoming birthday parties, so I've been releasing most of my crazy in that direction. And planning a new backyard (all the better to party in, of course) and driving my husband nuts with that. That pretty much sums up my favorite pastimes: party planning, working on the house, and annoying my husband
-Dana

I love your kids -- they are hilarious and so unique. Jordy is awesome in Nursery. You are always welcome to visit if you miss her!
ReplyDelete