I'm not really sure if I consider it done or not, because there's one huge blank wall that's bothering me. But here's what I've got until inspiration strikes...
 |
| The big girl bed is both depressing AND ineffective |
 |
| no idea what do to on this wall! (ideas are welcome!) |
 |
| I do love the colors, though! |
 |
| I'm no crazy about these, either. I needed something up high, but I'm not in love with them. |
 |
| Jordy goes through phases of what is her favorite baby to sleep with. It was Minnie Mouse for a long time, then Dora, then a baby doll and princess. Now it's a giant turtle.... |
 |
| garage sale find! |
 |
| perfect way to describe my mean baby |
 |
| little mama |
Let me know if you have any ideas!
-Dana
No comments:
Post a Comment